Assigned Service Center is to be determined upon hire in the Ft. Collins area.
Ent Credit Union is Colorado's premier financial institution and is currently expanding service offerings across the state. We are seeking quality financial service professionals to lead our service centers. Service Center Managers are responsible for delivering a unique and personal experience to our member-owners that is centered around meeting all of their financial needs. As a leader, you will coach, mentor and develop employees to support a high level of engagement and growth opportunities. You will direct all aspects of center operations, hire and train staff as necessary, manage risk, drive consultative sales interactions, ensure regulatory compliance, and facilitate activities that align with the strategic direction of the credit union.
- Act in a supervisory capacity. Conduct staff meetings; delegate responsibilities and accountabilities to assure a smooth running center; follow-up on all expectations of staff, give positive reinforcement, recognize and reward staff when warranted, identify and take corrective action in the event of sub-standard performance.
- Initiate and direct service and sales activities. Participating in setting and communicating center service and sales goals, and lead in achieving same; develop service and sales strategies and implement into daily actions; track and assess results; conduct weekly sales meetings; daily briefing/debriefing; ensure that MSR staff maintain an active member follow-up program.
- Participate in training and development. Responsible for center training programs, product knowledge, service and sales techniques and center audit and security procedures; communicate and train promotional programs, to include employee briefings, videos, and marketing materials; review and monitor training progress and development for all staff members; develop and maintain personal and professional skills through internal / external training programs.
- Facilitate monthly coaching and conduct development activities for staff career path.
- Perform operational duties. Conduct staff meetings on operational and regulatory matters, assuring compliance with credit union policies and procedures, as well as financial regulation compliance to include BSA (Bank Secrecy Act) and CFPB (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau; also ensuring regulatory BVS assignments are completed by center staff; accountable for controllable center budget items; maintain FTE allotments; conduct surprise teller and vault cash counts; insure SCCM compliance; perform center audits.
- Develop and maintain positive member and staff relationships. Establish Weekly productivity plans for center.
- Provide consultative member service. Conduct member profiling methodology to determine needs. Provide product and service information; explain features and benefits; resolve errors and member complaints.
- Bank Secrecy Act: Remains cognizant of and adheres to Ent policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
Minimum Formal Qualifications for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field of study.
- 3+ years' in financial services or retail delivery to include:
- 2+ years' management of staff or team leadership.
Each year of relevant work experience may be exchanged for a year in a relevant degree program or vice versa. For example, a requirement of a bachelor's degree in accounting and 2+ years of account experience could be substituted for a high school diploma and 6 years of relevant accounting work experience or a master's degree in accounting and 0 years of work experience.
Technical or Specialized Knowledge/Skills:
- Leadership Skills.
- Professional interpersonal relationship skills.
- Knowledge of Credit Union Policies, Procedures, and Audit requirements.
- Ability to think Analytically.
- Ability to effectively communication
- Ability to function in and create a team environment.
- Ability to organize, supervise, and delegate effectively.
- Ability to motivate self and others.
- Ability to manage numerous tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Strong sales and sales management ability.
- (preferred) Experience using Jack Henry Symitar/Episys.
Environmental, Physical and Psychological Requirements
- Standing - Occasionally
- Walking - Occasionally
- Sitting - Frequently
- Lifting - Rarely (40 Lbs)
- Carrying - Rarely
- Pushing - Rarely
- Pulling - Rarely
- Balancing - Rarely
- Stooping - Rarely
- Kneeling - Rarely
- Crouching - Rarely
- Crawling - Rarely
- Reaching - Occasionally
- Handling - Occasionally
- Grasping - Occasionally
- Feeling - Occasionally
- Talking - Frequently
- Hearing - Frequently
- Repetitive Motions - Frequently
- Eye/Hand/Foot Coordination - Occasionally
- Noises louder than normal speaking volume - Occasionally
- Temperature Changes - Rarely
- Atmospheric Conditions - Rarely